22.3.20

3/22 brief update for my colleagues

Things really do change quickly these days. I am working on getting all my clients' email addresses into my computer so I can do a mass e-mail to them. That's my top priority. I will likely start posting things either here or set up another blogspot.com for my current practice. If I do, I will share it with you in case you want to look over it. But this is where I will continue to reach out to you, my friends and colleagues.

I did finally buy real food and had an opportunity to food prep, so am eating healthy and feeling much better. I also finished moving out of my office at HealthPlex and into storage. Still working on figuring out my next office.

So the rest of today (other than walking my super-patient dog on this rare sunny day) I will be working on learning even more about coronavirus and how it affects our careers, possibly setting up a new blog space, and reaching out to my clients finally. After I do my updated research on Executive Orders and so forth, I will post here again. So likely either later today or tomorrow I will add another update for professional bodyworkers in WV.

In the meantime, I'd love to hear from you and learn what's going on in your world. Stay connected... 10 feet apart! LOL